Durable, fully insulated, and rugged enough for your active outdoor lifestyle, the Fuseform Dot Matrix men’s hooded down jacket from The North Face proves once and for all that you don’t need to add unnecessary weight to your pack to make sure you’re prepared for whatever the mountain has in store. Insulated with 700-fill goose down for compressible warmth when you need it most, the waterproof and breathable construction is resistant to abrasions and tears for taking on whatever the trail has in store.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- A helmet-compatible hood provides additional warmth when--and where--you need it most
- An internal chest pocket and zippered hand pockets provide both safe places to stash essentials at your fingertips and a place to warm frigid fingers.
- 700-fill goose down provides superior warmth while still remaining incredibly compressible for easy packing in a pack or bag
- A unique and innovative FuseForm construction seamlessly combines light and strong fibers, making the jacket lighter and improving durability
- Weight: 13.4 oz.
- Center back: 28"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.