Durable, fully insulated, and rugged enough for your active outdoor lifestyle, the Fuseform Dot Matrix men’s down jacket from The North Face proves once and for all that you don’t need to add unnecessary weight to your pack to make sure you’re prepared for whatever the mountain has in store. Insulated with 700-fill goose down for compressible warmth when you need it most, the waterproof and breathable construction is resistant to abrasions and tears for taking on whatever the trail has in store
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- The unique and innovative FuseForm construction seamlessly blends both strong and light fibers to improve durability while simultaneously reducing weight and increasing portability.
- Easy-access zip-close pockets provide generous room for storing essentials and warming hands while on the move
- An exclusive durable water repellent coating repels light moisture, keeping you dry on the trail or in the city
- The 700 fill-goose down provides superior warmth while still remaining compressible enough to be easily packed up into a bag or pack and brought along without adding much additional weight or bulk
- Weight: 13.1 oz.
- Center back: 28"
- Insulation: 700-fill goose down
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.