When the mercury is falling and the trails are calling, the Double Corbet 120 hoodie is ready to go. This cold weather favourite features our heaviest SmartLoft insulation from front to back for ultimate warmth and Merino next to skin for temperature regulation and moisture management. Insulation down the sleeves adds extra warmth while an updated quilting pattern adds texture. Stash you keys and warm your mitts in secure side zip hand pockets and cover that noggin with a Merino-lined hood.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Semi-Form fit
- Sides of jacket and inside of sleeves use stretchy knit fabric for ease of movement while concentrating Merino against skin and nylon/elastane against the elements
- Insulation is lined in Merino for sweat and odour management
- 2 secure zip hand pockets and secure zip chest pocket with media cord routing; Interior drawcord allows for adjustable hood fit
- Center front zipper with draft flap and chin guard
- Front, Back, Hood and Sleeves: 100% Polyester
- Panels: 48% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester
- Fill: 75% Wool, 25% Polyester
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.