A must for mountaineering, this Smartwool Corbet jacket for men protects against the elements with an innovative wool lined front panel, sleeves and back. Designed with SmartLoft insulation, this outerwear feels lightweight, yet offers heavy-duty warmth for flexible, active layering. Finished with a draft flap and zipper pocket for media, this cozy jacket keeps you climbing in dry, odour-free comfort.
- Merino wool panel and collar protect against odour and moisture for dry, fresh wear
- Sleeves and back keep merino wool against the skin for added warmth
- Front zipper has draft flap and chin guard for added wind blockage
- Zip hand pockets secure essentials and chest pocket with cord routing for media device
- Sleeves and back: 48% merino wool / 44% polyester / 5% elastane
- Lining: 56% merino wool / 44% polyester
- Fill: 75% wool / 25% polyester
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.