Want to cover some ground in the cold? Designed from the inside out, the Corbet 120 starts with Merino next to skin, adds heavyweight 120g SmartLoft insulation for ultimate warmth, and is topped off with a DWR-finished nylon facing to foil the wind.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Semi-Form Fit
- Sleeves and back of jacket use knit fabric that concentrates Merino against skin and nylon/elastane against the elements
- Merino lined front panel and collar for sweat and odour management
- 2 secure zip hand pockets and secure zip chest pocket with media cord routing; Integrated thumbhole opening for optional additional coverage
- Center front zipper with draft flap and chin guard
- Front Panel: 100% Polyester
- Sleeves & Back: 48% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester, 8% Elastane; Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester
- Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester
- Fill: 75% Wool, 25% Polyester
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.