The StretchDown™ Jacket is made with stretch-welded channel construction that traps more warmth than in standard stitched-construction jackets. Q.Shield® DOWN-filled chambers repel moisture and maintain loft even when wet; these insulated chambers are better able to stretch and move with you, providing comfort and warmth before, during, and after any mountain activity.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Unique stretch-bonded construction traps more warmth than standard stitched-construction
- Q Shield® DOWN 750-fill resists heat-robbing moisture and stays lofty even when wet
- Warm, light stretch-knit fabric is vastly more comfortable than conventional ripstop fabric
- Multiple interior and exterior pockets hold gear and key essentials
- Materials: Dynamic-Stretch Knit (body), Q.Shield® DOWN 750-Fill (insulation)
- Center Back Length: 71 cm / 28"
- Weight: 485 g / 1 lbs. 1 oz.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.