Brave the winter in warmth in this down jacket by Mountain Hardware. Designed with an innovative bonded construction, this winter jacket traps warmth to keep you cozy on the coldest of days. The down-fill is water-resistant and maintains its loft, even when wet. Very lightweight, this outer layer is crafted with stretch-bonded channeling, allowing you to move naturally for alpine climbing, skiing, and snowboarding moves.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Stretch-bonded channel construction for natural movement
- Unique bonded construction traps warmth
- Warm and lightweight fabric is comfortable
- Water-resistant down 750-fill repels moisture and maintains loft when wet
- Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz. / 519 g
- Fabric body: Dynamic-stretch knit
- Insulation: Down 750-fill
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.