A state-of-the-art revelation, the StretchDown™ Hooded Jacket is made with cutting-edge stretch-welded channel construction that traps more warmth than in standard stitched-construction jackets--it works like no insulated jacket we’ve ever made. Our unique, Q.Shield® DOWN-filled chambers repel moisture and maintain loft even when wet; these insulated chambers are better able to stretch and move with you, providing ultimate comfort and warmth before, during, and after any mountain activity.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Ground-breaking stretch-bonded channel construction
- Water resistant Q Shield® DOWN 750-fill power repels moisture and maintains loft even when wet
- Unique bonded construction traps more warmth than standard stitched construction
- Warm, light stretch-knit fabric is vastly more comfortable than conventional ripstops
- Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz. / 519 g
- Center Back Length: 28 in / 71 cm
- Fabric Body: Dynamic-Stretch Knit
- Insulation: Q.Shield® DOWN 750-Fill
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.