The Marmot Tullus Men’s Down Jacket combines waterproofing technology with insulation to provide optimal warmth in freezing winter conditions. Whether you’re ski touring or alpine climbing, the Marmot Tullus Men’s Down Jacket is designed to keep you warm and seal in your own body heat. The jacket is insulated with 600-fill down insulation, while the lightweight polyester ripstop shell is designed to provide moisture-protection from light rain or snow showers.
- Insulated with 600-fill down to keep you warm in freezing conditions
- Lightweight polyester ripstop fabric to repel moisture and keep you dry
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets
- Integrated stuff sack in inside pocket for compact storage in your backpack while you travel
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish to repel moisture
- Fabric: 100% Polyester Ripstop
- Med: 439.4 g (0 lbs 15.5 oz.)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.