You’ll feel every bit as warm and dry on your last run down the ski slope as you did on the first in the Marmot Tram Line Men’s Jacket. Its two-layer seam-taped shell is waterproof but still lets air permeate so you don’t end up hot and sticky come afternoon. Its storm hood fits over your helmet with ease, and the inner media pocket makes sure your smartphone stays safe from the snow.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Seam taped for waterproof protection
- Two-ply fabric is ultra durable
- Attached storm hood is helmet compatible for convenience
- Flapped chest pocket for handy storage
- Internal pocket for your mobile device
- Material: 100% Nylon Plain Weave 4.0 oz. per yard
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.