The Vamoose 590 TurboDown features an outer shell with a slightly canvas look and feel. This fully seam-sealed, helmet-compatible, Interchange ski jacket also features a snap-back powder skirt and all the bells and whistles one needs for a day on the mountain, including a 2-way, waterproof Vision front zipper and a pass pocket.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Liner with 590 TurboDown™ insulation
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Helmet compatible hood
- Underarm venting
- 2-way PU centerfront zipper
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Zippered chest pocket
- Ski pass pocket
- Dual entry hand pockets with zip closure
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Center Back Length: 32"
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Liner: 100% nylon
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective Lite lining 100% polyester
- Insulation: 550 Fill Power Down, 80% Duck Down, 20% Duck Feather + 40g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.