When the snow and wind pick up on the winter hiking trail, the Columbia Titanium Decompression Men’s Down Jacket gives you extra protection in a hurry with a hood that stows conveniently away in a dedicated pocket. The Omni-Heat™ Thermal Reflective dots inside the lining reflect your body heat back for effective warming on bitter cold days, and the drop-tail hem cinches closed to prevent drafts.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Omni-Heat™ Thermal Reflective dots trap body heat in
- Water-resistant shell and down keep you dry inside and out
- Drawcord adjustable hem and elastic cuffs block the cold air
- Hood detaches and stows in its own pocket for flexible wear
- Drop-tail protects you from drafts
- Shell: 100% Nylon Ripstop
- Lining: 100% Nylon Omni-Heat™ Reflective 10D Ripstop
- Insulation: 1000 fill Power Water-Resistant Goose Down
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.