Designed as a ski specific piece for the backcountry, the Rush jacket strategically combines two different GORE-TEX® Pro fabrics to provide durability in high abrasion areas and wearable comfort elsewhere. The N40p-X GORE-TEX® Pro body combines protection with lightweight performance, and hardwearing N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro reinforcements at the hood and shoulders protect from cuts and abrasion. Arc’teryx Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning brings a remarkably efficient level of articulation that gives the Rush Jacket a high level of freedom on uptracks and descents with allowance for maximum winter layers.
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, durable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
- Helmet compatible StormHood™ with laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- N40r-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.