Crafted for the cold, created with warmth in mind, this down insulated jacket is designed with an athletic fit and unique Down Composite Mapping that places the right kind of insulation in the right places. Skiing, snowboarding, or just out and about on a blustery day, the combination of synthetic Coreloft and European Goose down fill retain more warmth close to your core, where you need it most--even in wet and soggy conditions. A fully insulated exclusive DropHood fits right over standard ski and snowboard helmets, allowing you to fully rotate your head unimpeded, while features like mesh lined underarm vents and a WaterTight front zip keep snow and moisture from getting in while still allowing heat to escape as you work up a serious sweat.
- Ergonomic, anatomical shaping conforms to your body and eliminates excess bulk
- Waterproof construction seals out snow and precipitation
- Breathable, air permeable design keeps you cool and dry while blocking out moisture
- Fully insulated to maintain warmth at your core, where you need it most
- WaterTight External Zippers
- 750 fill European goose down
- Chest pocket with flap and snap closure
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.