The Macai is an athletic fitting, waterproof GORE-TEX, down insulated jacket designed for cold days on-area skiing and snowboarding.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Waterproof, breathable, insulated, durable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Insulated, helmet compatible DropHood™ with laminated brim
- Laminated chin guard
- Soft chamois-lined collar
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ Compact (60 g/m² ) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- 750 fill European goose down
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.