The Firebee AR Parka delivers outstanding warmth and weather protection for minimal weight. Insulated with 850-fill goose down, the 3D Down Contour Construction’s bi-directional internal volume pleats conform to the body to maintain maximum loft as you move. The fully taped GORE® THERMIUM™ shell is specifically selected for windproof, water resistant, highly breathable protection, and the insulated helmet-compatible insulated StormHood™ provides coverage without impacting vision.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Windproof, breathable, water resistant
- Compressible and packable
- Fully seam taped to improve water resistance
- Down filled volume pleat constructed liner is independent of outer shell for increased insulation
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Elasticized sleeve cuffs
- Dual lower hem adjustments
- Internal zippered pocket
- Two insulated hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- N30p taped GORE® THERMIUM™
- N70r nylon ripstop
- Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon
- Arato ™ 7 - 100% nylon
- 850 fill European grey goose down (225 g-M)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.