Who says warmth has to weigh you down? Functioning primarily as a mid layer, this lightweight Down Composite coat is uniquely insulated with Coreloft synthetic insulation where it matters most--like deep within the core and hood to offer maximum warmth retention, and under the arms and around the mouth, where moisture is most likely to build up. Designed for activities ranging from ice and rock climbing to trekking and even traveling and commuting, the built-in warmth to weight ratio and versatile, lightweight and efficient design of this compressible coat make it durable enough for everyday wear, even in a variety of weather conditions and circumstances. A super light face-framing fabric and elastic sleeves and back hem serve to systematically retain core body heat and keep the weather away. Wind resistant and water repellent, this durable layering piece is also crafted to be compressible and packable into a stuff sack, pack, or bag for easy transport and packing, no matter where the trail takes you.
- SL: SUPER LIGHT Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with limited durability.
- With a fully insulated, low-profile collar and a full-front zip with a chin guard, any moisture buildup around the mouth area is quickly wicked away, allowing for maximum comfort, no matter the precipitation and temperature.
- Equipped with a stuff sack, this fully compressible and lightweight jacket travels well, the unique Coreloft synthetic insulation and 850 fill goose down retaining its loft from the moment you pull it out and slip it on.
- Elasticized cuffs, zippered hand pockets, and a corded zipper pull are all designed to seal out wind and drafts while maintaining warmth and body heat close to your core.
- Breathable, wind-resistant, and boasting a moisture-repellant outer face, the uniquely crafted Down Composite Mapping technology puts the synthetic insulation and goose down specifically where it's needed most--like deep within the core and under the arms, near the mouth, and at the shoulders.
- 850 fill European white goose down
- Thisela 100% nylon / 1.9 oz/yd², 20g/m²
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m²)