Stay warm while traveling light with the Arc’teryx Cerium SL Men’s Down Jacket. Ideal for mountaineering, ice climbing and other wintry active pastimes, the jacket has a more balanced warmth-to-weight ratio than other winter coats, meaning there is less bulk to get in your way of giving your favourite activities your all. European white goose down and Coreloft™ synthetic material ensure that the design is perfectly insulated in every spot to lock in your body heat.
- Low profile collar with chin guard keeps your skin dry and protected
- Stuff sack allows you to compress the jacket and stow it away inside your gear
- Coreloft™ and 850 fill goose down are resilient to keep the jacket's shape after packing
- Elastic cuffs keep out the wind
- Zip hand pockets for storage
- Windproof, moisture-repelling shell for weather protection
- Shell: Thisela 100% nylon / 1.9 oz./yd², 20g/m²
- Insulation: 850 fill European White Goose Down / Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m²)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.