Streamlined, lightweight, vest filled with 850 white goose down. This backcountry specialist vest is intended as a mid layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions. Down Series: Down insulated garments | LT: Lightweight.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the collar and shoulders — areas prone to contact with moisture. 850 fill European white goose down lines the core where warmth is most needed.
- DWR finish repels moisture so don't be afraid of being caught in light precipitation.
- Streamlined and lightweight, the Cerium LT vest is filled with 850 white goose down and is intended primarily as a mid layer in cool, dry conditions.
- Specialized construction: light, elasticized hem; binding finishes and superior craftsmanship are the thoughtful attention to detail that allows the use of stronger fabrics that can stand up to everyday use. This is a piece you will want to live in.
- As an alternative to down fill insulation, Arc'teryx also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Atom LT Vest.
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European white goose down
- Airetica™—100% nylon, 34 g/m². Tightly constructed, high tenacity, 20x10 denier ripstop nylon with a smooth hand.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.