A different kind of down jacket, the Arc’teryx Cerium is designed with maximum performance in mind. Lightweight and durable enough for everyday wear, it’s the attention to detail and quality craftsmanship that really sets this highly compressible layer apart from other outerwear in its weight class. A completely unique Down Composite Mapping process keeps the exclusive Coreloft synthetic insulation material exactly where you need it most--that is, areas like the front of the mouth, along the shoulders, the cuffs, and under the arms, which are more prone to be in contact with moisture. Additionally, 850-fill white goose down lines the core and sleeves, keeping the weather out and the warmth right where you need it most. Utilizing the latest in lightweight construction technology, the Arc’teryx’s acts as an ideal base or sleeker down-filled mid layer, especially with a breathable, low-profile design that reduces bulk and keeps packing easy, as well as a three-part sleeve that moves with you, no matter how rough the trail gets.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- LT: LIGHT WEIGHT Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
- Breathable, moisture-resistant outer fabric not only handles precipitation and adverse weather, but maintains more body heat at your core, where you need it most.
- Additions like a chin guard, dual zippered hand pockets, and an elasticized rear hem serve to seal out drafts more effectively, trapping warmth and creating a buffer for excursions or everyday wear.
- Crafted from the lightest possible weight materials, including crimped siliconized polyester yarn, this breathable layering staple also becomes an instant packing must-have piece, with notable loft-retention and all-weather performance and protection that compresses easily to fit into a pack, bag, or suitcase.
- A low profile, insulated collar helps keep the blustery winter wind from sneaking into your other layers and cooling your body temperature.
- 850 fill European white goose down
- Noise-reducing corded zipper pull
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.