The Arc’teryx Ceres Men’s Down Jacket blocks the weather but not your range of motion. Its smart insulation mapping gives you warmth from synthetic insulation in places where you sweat and natural European goose down everyplace else for optimal performance. The Expedition Fit has less bulk than other winter coats to keep you moving when you’re downhill skiing or winter hiking.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Water-resistant windproof protection for comfort
- Breathable weave lets air in to cool you down
- Expedition Fit is light and bulk free
- Folds up to fit in a travel bag
- Synthetic and natural insulations strategically intermixed for the best possible heat retention
- Drawcord at waist lets you customize the fit
- StormHood™ fits with your helmet and is drawstring adjustable
- Zip-up front with chin guard and wind flap prevents chafing and blocks wind
- Vislon front zip with 2-way design for easy on and off
- Shell: N40p WINDSTOPPER®
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 100 (100 g / m²) 100% Polyester
- Fill: 850 Fill European Grey Goose Down
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.