The Arc’teryx Ceres Men’s Down Jacket is a jacket that will keep you protected from wind, snow and frigid temperatures without limiting your ability to move. A perfect outer layer, the jacket features unique insulation mapping with synthetic fibers used in places where you sweat and grey goose down elsewhere, so you’ll stay warm even when you begin to perspire.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Weather-resistant and windproof for ample protection from the elements
- Breathable to help keep you dry
- Expedition Fit lets you comfortably wear multiple layers with less bulk
- Can be folded and compressed to fit in a gear bag or suitcase
- Synthetic and natural insulation strategically placed for optimal warmth and dryness
- Waist drawcord allows you to adjust the fit
- StormHood™ can be worn with your helmet comfortably and adjusts with 2 drawcords for the perfect fit
- Zips up the front with chin guard and wind flap for added protection
- islon front zip with 2-way separating design makes the coat easy to zip and unzip
- Shell: N40p WINDSTOPPER®
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 100 (100 g / m²) 100% Polyester
- Fill: 850 Fill European Grey Goose Down
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.