Designed for elite athletes aiming to reach the top of the world, our 800-fill down insulated Himalayan Parka provides alpine mountaineers with outstanding thermal warmth during demanding expeditions. Now crafted with a Windstopper® exterior for reliable protection in the world’s harshest climates.
- Purpose-built for remote mountaineering expeditions
- 800 fill goose down offers superior, compressible warmth
- Combination of 700 fill down and Climashield® Prism added to back and shoulders to increase thermal efficiency
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Adjustable hood is fully baffled for reliable warmth and zero cold spots
- Thick, warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders seals cold out and warmth in
- Two enormous chest drop pockets with external or internal access
- DWR (durable water repellent) coating to repel water
- Media compatible
- Embroidered logo on chest and back
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.