This award-winning Titanium parka is perfect for arctic exploration and was the parka of choice by an Iditarod racer in 2015. 900-fill power goose down combined with 100g of Omni-Heat Thermal Insulation make this fully seam-sealed down parka a waterproof, breathable juggernaut in the winter. The OutDry Extreme Diamond HeatZone Long Parka is the best we make, loaded with all of our best fabrics and technologies.
- OutDry™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- 1000 TurboDown Wave™ Insulation
- External seam tape
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Interior collar, abrasion resistant patches
- Chin guard
- Underarm venting
- PU Vision® centerfront and hand pocket zippers
- Zippered chest pockets
- Interior security pocket
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Center Back Length: 34"
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Lining: Omni Heat™ Reflective 10D ripstop 100% nylon
- TurboDown Wave Insulation: 900 Fill Power, Water Resistance Goose Down + 160g Omni-Heat Insulation
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.