At times the urban landscape requires alpine performance. Stylish, warm and stormproof, the Camosun Parka delivers truly waterproof, windproof and breathable, weather protection on the harshest days. The Camosun uses an N150p-x GORE-TEX® 2L fabric outer that has a soft hand, supple feel and still delivers longwearing performance. All seams are taped for maximum waterproofness. The Coreloft™ insulated hood offers full protection with added warmth.
- Waterproof, breathable, insulated, durable
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Removable insulated Coreloft™ hood with laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Tall collar
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Internal stretch-knit cuffs
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- N150p-x GORE-TEX® fabric with 2L Paclite® technology
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.