Channel your inner mountain man with a shirt designed by Colorado artist, John Fellows. Its offset shoulder seams mean that no pack straps will lead to chafing this time. The Merino Sport 150 fabric is lightweight and breathable and should be worn for all wilderness activities, from chopping wood for your campfire to reaching the peak of another 14er.
- Fabric combines the moisture management
- Temperature regulation, and odor resistance of Merino with the durability and quick dry time of polyester
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Offset shoulder and side seams designed to increase comfort and minimize chafing while wearing a backpack
- Artwork by John Fellows
- Material: 56% Merino Wool / 44% Polyester