Winner of the 2016 Backpacker Magazine Editor’s Choice Award, the Mountain Hardwear Men’s AP 32 Inch Pants were born for braving alpine terrains. Stretchable and articulated to move with you, the pants roll up with ease to prevent wet cuffs when you encounter puddles or a stream while mountaineering. The reflective elements make the pants equally ideal for walking your dog or taking a run, as they make you more visible to motorists.
- Front pocket for storing your smartphone
- Zip security pockets
- Articulated knees free you to move
- Reflective trim enhances safety
- Roll waistband and cuffs for an adjustable fit
- Fabric Body: 75% Cotton / 23% Nylon / 2% Elastane