Finally, a base layer that won’t overheat you under your winter coats! When your body temperature spikes, the mesh panels in the Icebreaker Factor Men’s Long Sleeve Top let excess heat escape with ease. The bonded seams are ergonomically arranged to help prevent chafing, so that you can enjoy mountaineering, winter hiking and ski touring in absolute comfort.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Bonded seams are less bulky and perfectly placed to reduce chafing
- Eyelet panels allow your skin to breathe
- Reflective heat transfer logo enhances breathability
- Body Material: 150g Jersey, 82% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon, 5% LYCRA®
- Mesh Panels Material: 120g Eyelet, 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.