A stretchy technical top with strategically zoned panels for active comfort and temperature regulation, the Men’s Factor Long Sleeve is a highly functional layer for moving fast in chilly conditions. The Factor features 150gm corespun fabric, merino wool fibers wrapped around a nylon core, for added strength and durability which retains next-to-skin softness. For the underarm panels, Icebreaker use 120gm eyelet merino mesh fabric to aid in ventilation during high-output days. Bonded seams eliminate chafing, while thumbhole cuffs add a touch of warmth and functionality, and make for easy layering.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Strategically placed bonded seams reduce bulk and eliminate chafing
- Lightweight eyelet panels for venting
- Reflective heat transfer logo
- Main: 150g jersey, 82% Merino wool, 13% Nylon, 5% LYCRA®. Mesh Panels: 120g eyelet, 87% Merino wool, 13% Nylon.
- Breathable, lightweight, wicking, fast drying
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.