Battling frigid temperatures during stop-and-go activity can be as challenging as the terrain. This lightweight mid-layer is constructed of Polartec® Thermal Pro® High Loft fleece to provide efficient thermal insulation in the coldest conditions. An innovative open-stitch mesh construction between the 1.5" fleece baffles effectively traps body heat and improves the overall warmth-to-weight ratio. Smooth, four-way stretch fleece panels at the sides maximizes your mobility on the mountain.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any The North Face® high-loft fleeces
- Designed for alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Exclusive Polartec® low-density knit fabric minimizes weight and maximizes compressibility
- High loft fibers trap air to retain body heat
- Harness- and pack-friendly handwarmer pockets
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.