Keep cool, dry, and comfortable--no matter where the trail leads--in Columbia’s high performance Titan Peak short sleeve top. Crafted from a breathable, moisture wicking fabric that’s designed to keep you dry and comfortable, the top comes equipped with built-in UPF 50 technology to shade you from the sun’s most brutal rays. With specialized zoned ventilation and stretch inserts, the sweat-activated cooling technology is created to lower your body temperature at the exact moment you need it most. Bonded seams provide chafe-free comfort for long hikes, while a zippered chest pocket stores phones and valuables securely, giving you piece of mind.
- Sweat-activated super cooling technology kicks in when you need it most for a cooler hike, no matter how high the mercury climbsMoisture wicking fabric technology draws moisture and sweat away from your body
- Built-in UPF shields your skin from the harsh rays of the sun
- Stretch and breathability provides a lightweight, comfortable fit, wherever the day--and the trail--may take you
- Bonded seamsZippered chest pocketSunglass cleaning patch
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.