Knitted sweater in soft, warm lambs wool, great for long days in the forest in cool weather. The robust knitting keeps its shape well over time and its lofty structure traps a lot of insulating air. Worn as a warm mid layer, wool wicks away moisture from base-layer garments and keeps its insulating properties even when damp.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Silent Eco (recycled polyester and organic cotton) over the shoulders which reduces friction when wearing a backpack
- High collar with a half-length zipper and protective flap in G-1000 Eco at the front
- Ribbed sleeve cuffs and hem
- G-1000 Wax Impregnation
- G-1000® Silent Eco: 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- 100% Wool
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.