North Face Pacific 2.0 Men’s Shorts let you go seamlessly from water to land in pure comfort. The FlashDry™™ fabric consists of quick drying materials that help to wick moisture away so you can get drier much faster. The flexible, comfortable material moves with you and four-way stretch gives you an incredible range of motion whether you’re paddling in the boat or hiking along the shoreline. move with you, they have included portions that offer 4-way stretch for an increased range of motion.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Stretch-woven panels are specially designed to dry quickly
- A straight fit with internal drawcord and zip fly offers all-day comfort
- 4-way stretch at upper back and gusset gives a maximum range of motion
- Hand pockets located along the seam adds convenience
- Average Weight: 219 g / 8 oz.
- Inseam: 10 ''
- Self: 176 g/m2 / 100% Polyester with FlashDry™
- Back Yoke: 153 g/m2 / 90% Polyester / 10% Elastane with FlashDry™
- Back Yoke and Gusset: 153 g/m² / 90% polyester / 10% Elastane with FlashDry™
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.