On fast hikes, The North Face® Men’s Taggart Pant offers a breathable, lightweight, stretch fit trouser for high octane activity. Constructed from abrasion-resistant, mechanical stretch nylon, these trousers are durable whilst promoting freedom of movement. A lined waistband with belt loops, zip-fly and centre front snap closure ensures comfort and a secure fit. Welted hand pockets and secure-zip side and rear pockets provides safe storage for valuables at all times. With the addition of UPF 50 helping to protect against sun damage, choose The North Face® Men’s Taggart Pant for long, adrenaline fuelled trekking.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Zip-fly and centre front snap
- Belt loops
- Welted hand pockets
- Crotch gusset
- Secure-zip side and rear pockets
- Lined waistband for comfort
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- 142 g/m² 95% nylon/5% elastane stretch woven
- 32" inseam
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.