The North Face Paramount Peak Men’s Convertible Pants combine durability and comfort with sleek style. Made using durable nylon fabric to protect against abrasions, the pants feature front-rotated cargo pockets, an over-sized back pocket for extra storage, and ultra-secure zip pocket at right hip. When the weather warms up, the pants are easily convertible with zip-off legs to create a 10" short.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Abrasion-resistant nylon fabric for durability
- Ankle zips to allow for easy on and off over boots
- Partial elastic waist band for added comfort
- Zip-off legs for easy conversion to 10" shorts
- Front-rotated cargo pockets, over-sized back pocket, and secure zip pocket for convenient storage
- Material: 177 g/m 2 100% Nylon Faille bluesign® approved
- Weight: 300 g / 10.6 oz.
- Inseam: S 30 in. / R 32 in. / L 34 in.
- UV Protection: 30 UPF
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.