The Fjällräven Abisko Lite Trekking Men’s Pants are made with the needs of mountaineering and hiking enthusiasts in mind. Not only do the high waist and articulated knees allow you to move with ease, but the hemline is reinforced to prevent ripping due to boots and trail debris. Ventilated to cool you off when trekking in any season, the pants are fully compatible with gear packs for comfort and convenience on your excursions.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- G-1000® reinforcing at hem prevent wear and tear due to boots
- Articulated knees and four-way stretch fabric promote a full range of motion
- Ventilated from hip to knee to cool you off
- Patch leg pockets provide convenient storage
- Adjustable hem strap keeps pants secure with boots
- Material: 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
- Weight: 450 g
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.