In the Columbia Titan Titanium Stretch Convertible Men’s Pants, you get a pair of modular hiking pants ready for the fast-shifting conditions and all-around rigors of the backcountry. Keep the pant leggings on for those off-trail bushwhacks or exposed razorback traverses; zip ’em off in the muggy calm of a deep forest, or when you’re staring down a river ford. Their Omni-Shield™ fabric wards against moisture, scuff marks, and UV rays alike, while the comfort-stretch design liberates your movement up those switchbacks and through that brush.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Moisture-wicking and stain-resistant Omni-Shield™ fabric
- Bonded seams make for tough, long-lasting wear
- Comes with removable belt
- Zip hand pockets
- Sun Protection: UPF 50
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.