If you’re looking for the warmest possible base layer to tame serious cold weather activities with a second skin fit, the Phase SV crew neck is it. Tough enough to handle even severe weather conditions, this moisture-wicking crew is constructed with our exclusive Phasic fabric technology and flatlock design to eliminate bulk and streamline your entire fit. The Phase crew is also created to quickly trap and wick away moisture for fast, efficient evaporation, while specially designed underarm ventilation improves body temperature regulation and provides the wearer with more options in layering possibilities--all while providing excellent mid-level insulation during even high energy and aerobic activity.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- SV: SEVERE WEATHER Employs the most durable materials for prolonged use and provides the most weather protection in the harshest weather conditions.
- Durable, rugged fabrics and materials means a prolonged and extended life, regardless of the weather conditions.
- The moisture wicking base layer keeps you cool, dry, and comfortable
- Breathable, air permeable fabrics help regulate and maintain body temperatures where you want them
- Hydrophobic material selections stay dry and resist moisture and precipitation, regardless of the weather outside
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.