A timeless sleek design made even more lightweight with sculptural reliefs on the earstems, Sliver™ takes advantage of the durable yet gravity-defying O Matter™ frame material while letting innovative technologies like XYZ Optics® throw their weight around.
- Plutonite Lens - One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself.
- High Definition Optics - High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Impact Protection - Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
- UV Protection - Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. The Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
- Vendor Style Number: OO9262-10