Stay cozy this winter while you ski or mountaineer in these SmartWool PhD socks. Crafted with a flat knit seam along the toe, these socks are oh-so comfortable and help prevent bunching and blisters. A height of 14-inches helps protect your calves against rubbing, while a smart blend of merino wool helps control odour and wicks moisture away for dry wear. Boot-friendly, these ski socks are a must-have for cold weather sports and adventuring.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Flat knit toe seam is durable and comfortable
- 14-inch height is boot-friendly
- Over the calf height provides added layer of warmth
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- 65% merino wool / 33% nylon / 2% elastane
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.