Fans of the classic version of Smartwool’s Mountaineering men’s crew socks are sure to be even more impressed with the even more rugged, durable, and comfortable PhD version of the ever-popular socks. Featuring exclusive ReliaWool technology for a stay-put fit, these versatile socks offer unparalleled ventilation, moisture wicking, and temperature control.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Mesh ventilation zones in strategic areas provide ventilation where you need it most, regulating temperatures and providing moisture control
- A heavy cushion toe and heel provide protection and comfort where your foot is most likely to receive the most impact
- A flat-knit toe seam provides durability for rugged, long-lasting wear
- Heavy duty yarn construction gives you the most comfort possible inside mountaineering boots
- 80% merino wool/19% nylon/1% elastic
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.