Our fully cushioned ski sock for cold winter days lapping the resort or touring in the backcountry, the Snow Medium Over the Calf socks provide reliable warmth and breathability with a highly functional, contoured fit. Our Ski sock construction features support zones over the Achilles and instep to keep the sock in place, reinforced heel and toe areas for comfort and durability, and a breathable forefoot zone for improved ventilation. The seamless toe closure reduces bulk and helps prevent blisters when hiking back to the lodge or touring in search of fresh powder.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Fully cushioned ski sock
- Benefits: Warmth, breathability. comfort, odour resistance
- Fabric: 64% Merino wool, 34% Nylon, 2% LYCRA®
- Weight: Medium = 99 g / 3.5 oz.
- Height: Over the Calf - 16.5"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.