Lush berber fleece lining distinguishes this otherwise burly waterproof-breathable, insulated winter glove, making it incomparably cozy. In addition to keeping you warm and dry in inclement weather, the Inferno Range boasts a rugged suede overlay and super grippy synthetic palm for incredible protection and durability. Perfect for keeping hands and fingers warm during demanding winter activities, a lone hand shock cord at the hem and removable safety leash offer versatility and ease of use.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- OutDry(r) membrane for total waterproofing
- Berber fleece lining
- Durable synthetic grip palm
- Durable synthetic suede overlay
- 3-Point precurve(tm)
- Long gauntlet
- One hand shock cord hem adjustment
- Webbing strap adjustment
- Removable safety leash
- Nose wipe on thumb
- OutDry(r) Shell: Max Softshell, Hammerhead III Palm Axe synthetic grip palm
- Lining: Berber Fleece, Hydroplus taffeta
- Back of hand Insulation: 100gsm microtemp XF II
- Insulation (rest of glove): 80gsm microtemp XF II
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.