Fully waterproof for wearing alone in wet conditions, the Black Diamond Heavyweight Waterproof gloves are ideal for ski touring or mountaineering when weather is a guarantee. Waterproof hard-shell fabric on the back of hand is paired with a fixed waterproof BDry insert for total weather protection. We also added PrimaLoft Gold insulation over the back of hand for added warmth when soggy conditions come with a drop in temperature. The full goat leather palm and fingers offer a secure grip on poles or tools, and the neoprene cuffs with hook-and-loop closure seal out the elements.
- Waterproof hard-shell fabric on back of hand
- Full goat leather palm and fingers
- Neoprene cuff with hook-and-loop closure
- Reflective logo
- 100 g fleece lining with 100% waterproof BDry™ insert
- 133 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation on back of hand
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.