The versatile Rivet Glove performs as a standalone on cold dry days and layers easily under a shell in more demanding conditions. Made with durable air permeable Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece with Hardface® Technology, the smooth outer face resists wind, sheds snow and easily slides in and out of shell layers. The soft fleece inside is warm and comfortable, a DWR finish provides additional weather protection, and the supple leather reinforcement at the palm adds durability and improves grip. The Trim fit with low profile cuffs reduces layering bulk, and conductive polyurethane pads on the thumb and index finger improve grip and allow the use of touch screen electronics while wearing the gloves.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Weather resistant, breathable, lightweight, durable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Smooth outer-face fabric for easy layering
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Stretchy cuff binding
- Trim-fit cuff
- Clip-in loop to easily attach to a carabiner
- Reinforced leather palm
- Touchscreen sensor compatible pad on thumb and index finger
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology - 88% polyester / 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- PU touchscreen sensitive pads
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.