With a focus on warmth, grip, and dexterity, the Lithic glove offers complete weather protection during a wide range of winter mountain sports--especially backcountry skiing and snowboarding. Crafted with rugged GORE-TEX fabric and exclusive tricot technology on the digits and palm, the gloves remain highly breathable and air permeable, even while sealing out snow, wind, and water. Hydrophobic properties keep water from seeping in while saving weight and bulk, and specific reinforcements in specialized areas result in increased dexterity and an improved fit where you need it most. Elasticized adjustable wrist straps create a seal and precision fit that traps heat and warmth closer to the tips of your fingers, while a short gauntlet fits both over or under jacket sleeves.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Waterproof design seals out rain and snow to keep hands dry no matter what the weather conditionsBreathable and air permeable for a comfortable, dry feelFully insulated from wrist to fingertipsRugged, durable construction to handle even the most dedicated ski or snowboard enthusiast
- Internal draft tube wraps around wrist and traps heat inWebbing cuff adjustersRemovable wrist leash
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.