Designed to layer over the insulated Atom Glove Liner or fleece Delta Glove, the Beta Shell Glove delivers exceptional dexterity, superior grip and the highest level of waterproof/breathable protection. Built with rugged N333p-X 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with tricot technology on the palm and fingers, highly breathable N70p GORE-TEX® on the back of the hand, and constructed with fully taped seams, the Beta Shell Glove seals out water, wind and snow. Laminated to the palm and fingertips, TPU reinforcements are used instead of leather. TPU’s hydrophobic properties prevent the reinforcements from wetting out. This saves weight, and more importantly, prevents the heat loss wet materials can cause. Because the TPU reinforcements can be strategically laminated to the precise areas needed, using them results in increased dexterity, improved breathability and extended durability.
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, durable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Tri-Dex™ Technology—Innovative, three-lobe construction technique used for exceptional dexterity and breathability
- One-hand, easy adjust, cuff cinch with webbing pull tab
- Removable wrist leashes
- Short gauntlet can be layered under or over jacket cuff
- Elasticated adjustable wrist strap
- Reinforced palm and fingers
- N70p 3L GORE-TEX®
- N333p-X 3L GORE-TEX®
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.