The Stohlquist Drifter PFD lets you enjoy the safety of a Type III PFD without all the bulk you’re accustomed to with other personal flotation devices. With its hand-beveled foam, webbing belt and WRAPTURE™ shaped torso, the PFD has a trim, slim fit, and its Cross-chest Cinch harness allows it to stay in place without riding up.
- Ergonomic WRAPTURE™ torso is very comfortable
- Includes two zippered pockets for gear
- Fleece-lined pockets for hand warming
- Ventilated, cool design lets air pass through lumbar and shoulder pads
- Hand-beveled foam and 1-inch, pull-forward webbing belt minimize bulk
- Cross-chest Cinch harness prevents ride up
- Includes 4-way accessory lash tabs and key bungee
- Armholes are large in size to help you maintain a full range of motion
- 3M™ reflective trim on both front and back help first responders find you at night
- Outer Shell: 500D Cordura® Nylon outer shell
- Liner: 200D Oxford
- Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy of 16 lb. 10 oz.