The Necky Manitou 130 R Kayak is equally well-suited to the needs of experienced pilots and beginners alike. While very stable, the hull is compact for easy maneuvering, and it features plenty of dry gear storage for extended trips in the bow. The larger bow also keeps you drier when you’re paddling on a rough lake or along the coast.
- Active Comfort System 2.0 seat keeps you feeling comfortable on long trips
- Bow and stern Quick Seal hatches with Cross Lock buckle system and bulkheads give you a place to keep gear out of sight and dry
- Foam thigh pads support and cushion
- Deck bungee allows for convenient on-deck storage
- Reflective safety perimeter line enhances visibility
- Support Track foot brace system keeps you positioned as you paddle
- Adjustable foot-pedal operated drop down rudder aids in steering and tracking
- Length: 13' 1"
- Beam: 25"
- Cockpit Size: 34.5" x 16"
- Bow Hatch Size: 14" x 7.5"
- Stern Hatch Size: 16.5" x 10.5"
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Maximum Capacity: 225-275 lbs
- Material: Polyethylene