Ideal for the serious kayaker with a need for speed, the Old Town Loon 120 features a sleek keel and loads of extras. Outfitted with one of the most advanced seating systems available, you’ll experience under-leg support, ventilation and ultra-soft padding for all day comfort. With a removable work deck, complete with a USB port, you can stay connected and charged no matter how long you’re on the water. Finished with bow and stern bungees, you have ample storage space for your gear, whether you’re doing a quick day float or a full-on white water adventure.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Removable work deck with USB port
- Thigh pads reduce chafe; matching ACS to padding
- Supportive foot brace system
- Bow and stern deck bungees for added storage
- Length: 12' / 3.6 metres
- Width: 30" / 76.2 centimetres
- Weight: 56 lbs. / 25.4 kilograms