The Necky Rip 12 Kayak with Skeg is an extra long kayak that glides effortlessly at fast speeds. Perfect for beginners that want a kayak that will continue to meet their needs as their skills develop, this model provides plenty of storage room, an ergonomic seating system and even a handy cup holder at a true value price. Sure to inspire confidence for new paddlers, the kayak includes a drop down skeg that aids in tracking.
- Comfort Flex Seat with custom pads and foam thigh pads conform to your body for comfort on the water
- Stern Quick Seal hatch with bulkhead keeps gear dry and protected
- Spacious cockpit makes entry and exiting easy
- Cup holder gives you a place to keep your drink
- Support Track foot brace system helps you maintain a proper position as you paddle
- Material: Polyethylene
- Length: 3.66 m / 12'
- Width: 71.1 cm / 28"
- Weight: 22.7 kg / 50 lb.
- Cockpit: 117.5 cm x 49.5 cm / 46.25" x 19.5"
- Stern Hatch: 41.9 cm x 26.7 cm / 16.5" x 10.5"
- Storage Capacity: 64.2 L
- Max Capacity: 147.4 - 170.1 kg / 325 - 375 lb.