Osprey’s Farpoint 40 is perfect for a weekend getaway in the city or the wilderness. The LightWire™ frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport.
- Large panel zip access to main compartment with lockable sliders provides accessibility and security to main contents
- Fixed, unisex backpanel, hipbelt and harness system can easily be stowed and zipped away for a slimmer profile when traveling. This creates a slimmer profile for the bag, making it a better checked bag
- Dual front compression straps keep gear stable while wearing the pack
- Top and side padded carry handles are helpful when you need to hoist the pack
- Volume: 40 L
- Dimensions: 56 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm / 22" x 14" x 9"
- Weight: 1.4 kg / 3.17 lbs.
- Materials: 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop, 600D Packcloth
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.