The Pelican 1050 Micro Case protects binoculars, cameras and other valuables from water, dust and impact with its heavy-duty construction, rubber liner and automatic pressure equalization valve. An easy-open latch ensures that your gear is readily accessible when you need it.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Rubber liner works as O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve ensures that water stays out
- Heavy-duty stainless steel hardware
- Carabiner for attachments
- Crushproof and dustproof for easy carrying
- Exterior: 19.1 x 12.9 x 7.9 cm
- Interior: 16 x 9.3 x 7 cm
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.